Monday, April 23, 2012

Cinnamon Roll pancakes

I'm baaaack!

It's been so long since I've posted, but this breakfast made me want to start it all up again because I didn't want to forget this masterpiece!  We were planning to eat at New Haven's hot brunch spot, the Pantry, but after seeing the looong line and not being up for the 1.5 hour wait, we decided to try and make our own version of the cinnamon roll pancakes that I heard someone raving about.

The recipe  was from here http://www.recipegirl.com/2011/03/01/cinnamon-roll-pancakes/ but since Ruchir made it, it was of course altered in a bunch of unknown ways.  Namely he said he added more brown sugar to the icing swirl and didn't really measure anything.   Anyway, the result was delicious but messy.


Here's a shot of the finished product.  Mmmm, cream cheese drizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment