Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cauliflower pizza mish mash freakazoid

Ok this was kind of not great, but not gross, so I'm going to talk about it anyway.  Basically I got on this random kick where I would keep buying these heads of cauliflower but I didn't know what to do with them. I made a pretty good version of mashed cauliflower with some roasted garlic but of course I forgot to take a picture of that.  Here's a picture of something that I did make though!



Basically I just dumped the cauliflower in with a bunch of other random vegetables and sauteed everything until it was kind of mushy.  Then I toasted a tortilla, topped it with leftover pasta sauce, dumped the mixture on and covered int in cheese.  It really actually tasted fine, not great as I said before, but not too bad either.  It did look pretty unappetizing though.  Oh well, some experiments turn out better than others! This was definitely in the "could be MUCH better" category.

2 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post, love anything that's not great but not gross, and ESPECIALLY love that you're writing again! Anjali's Food Adventures lives on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I forgot that you read this - awesome! BTW I'm major J of your India trip and the delicious food you ate!

      Delete