Sunday, April 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Ok it's been awhile since I've posted. Basically I went home for Easter and stocked up on some amazingly good food, so I haven't really been doing much cooking, just reheating Mom's masterpieces. But I do have a back log of cooking that I did earlier but never posted. So there will be some posts of my own cooking soon. But first, take a look at some of the stuff I ate at home. MMMMMM. Easter feast pictures are coming up next!

Here's a brunch we had on Saturday. In the back are peppadew peppers stuffed with mozzarella and sundried tomatoes. Man they were good!


Then this is a pizza that me, Ruchir, and Anand made. There was a premade crust and we just loaded it up with everything that we could find! This included fresh mozzarella, shredded mozzarella, summer sausage, fried onions, peppadew peppers, sundried tomatoes,jalepenos, and a variety of seasonings.




Yes it was a hit!


Jealous Pri?? You should be!

2 comments:

  1. Uh hello who intro'd you to peppadew! MOI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I still haven't found a place to get them here... I need then in my life, so tasty!

    ReplyDelete