Monday, January 25, 2010

Pecan Chewy Muffins

I made these just because I came across a recipe for them on the internet and it looked so simple. It's just 5 ingrediants, mix, bake, and enjoy! Perfect for a rainy day like it was. I haven't been posting exact recipes here before because I usually just add random stuff until the food looks edible but for baking, no recipe usually equals disaster. This one is a great recipe which results in very soft an sweet muffins with a delightful brown sugar crunchy chewiness at the edges. If anything I thought it was a bit sweet, but Ruchir said they were great as they were...evidenced by the fact that he gulped 3 down so fast that it would make your head spin!




Mini Pecan Pie Muffins
(recipe courtesy of Jane Doiron, Make-Ahead Meals)

1 c light brown sugar
1 c pecans, chopped
1/2 c flour
2/3 c butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten


Mix, bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Easy and delicious! I sent some of these to Priya in her birthday package; I hope they were still delicious when they reached her!

1 comment:

  1. yum yum yum both me and laura gobbled these up after dinner, and we both proclaim them delish!

    ReplyDelete