Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bacon, Brie, and Caramelized Onion Quesadilla

A creation of mine, spawned from all the things I've been craving
lately. Pretty self explanatory but extremely delicious!


Getting ready to spread this soft rindless brie on a tortilla. I went to go get some more of this last week but I couldn't find it anymore!



Frying up some bacon! Yum! I find it easier to cut it up with scissors before frying it, rather than cooking it in strips and then crumbling. I pour off the fat into a little bowl and use it occasionally in my extremely bad for you but extremely good homemade salad dressing.



Close up, you can see the caramlized onions just glistening like little tasty jewels.



The finished product, as delicious as it looks!

2 comments:

  1. Ok now The girls in this family seems nuts with brie. Whats up with that? I am not sure about the tortila for brie. How was it. I also wonder if the corn bread had too much butter or could it be Maza meal. You come home I will make cosmo with baked brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really curious to know about the carmelized onion dip

    ReplyDelete