Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cheating Chicken Curry

Today is my wonderful Mom's birthday so I'll post the chicken curry that I made. This wasn't really like I made it though because I used her spice mix that she gave me (she calls it "complete masala") and then the really cheating part is that I found a tupperware of tomato/onion masala in the freezer just for making chicken curry! Haha, so I pretty much did nothing except cook the chicken with some garlic, green chilis, and ginger and then throw in all Mom's pre-made goodness in.

Step One: Cook Chicken



Step Two: Add in Mom's delicious pre-made mix


Step Three: Devour!


Happy Birthday Day Mom, I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet!!! You are my angel . Thanks for all the compliments and the gifts. Can you believe I celebrated 0 this year.

    ReplyDelete